This is an instant digital PDF download NOT a physical book.
This garden planning journal has everything you need to organize and prepare for the 2023 garden season. Print it year after year if you like – just add new blank calendar pages for the new year!
You will get:
- Planting list with best “beginner” veggie recommendations.
- Blank graph paper for sketching your garden layout and planning what to plant where!
- Companion Planting Reference
- Blank “To-do” lists
- 2023 “Year in a Glance” Calendar.
- April 2023 – December 2023 blank Calendars.
- “Notes for Next Year” page so you can keep track of what worked, what you’d like to change and so much more.
This is PDF download and will print color on standard 8.5 x 11 paper. Print at home in black and white or color. Tuck pages in page protectors or clip them in a folder or binder. This has been my go-to way to stay organized and reference what I have done in previous years. I hope you enjoy it and find it helpful in your garden.
Go ahead – dream, plan, stay organized and GET PLANTING
Materials are subject to copyright protection and may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed without prior consent from owner, MT Wild Roots. Materials include, but are not limited to: documents, slides, images, audio and video. Copyright MT Wild Roots 2023. All rights reserved.