This course is a combination of lecture and video demonstration and valuable e-book download.
Join me as I walk you through all the ins and outs of preparing and planning your garden. Whether you are planting a small patio garden, pot in the windowsill of an apartment or going for that big Victory Garden – I can show you the simple, cost effective ways that I have found to get growin’.
In this course, I share OVER A DECADE of gardening knowledge with you. It will be a lot of information but will not be overwhelming. Information will be presented in a very organized but condensed time frame. I know your time is valuable and this course will get you EVERYTHING you need to start a garden from seed AND you can start right away!
In this course you will learn:
- How start and keep a gardening journal.
- How to choose the vegetables to plant. Based on: location, variety & preference.
- Where to purchase seeds.
- How to keep garden seeds/packets organized.
- How to determine your gardening zone and first/last frost dates.
- Heirloom versus Hybrid. Organic versus Conventional – what does all this mean?
- What seeds to start indoors and which to direct sow outdoors.
- How to setup a simple germination station and tips for successful germination.
- How and when to start seeds indoors. Containers & soil options.
- Ideas for seedling grow racks. Simple, DIY and thrifty to more complex. .
- How to care for seedlings and when to transplant outdoors.
- AND SO MUCH MORE. . .